First and foremost, we want our attendees to have the safest and most comfortable experience possible, given the many variables and constantly changing effects of the ongoing pandemic. After careful thought and consultation with other organizations, medical professionals and trade show organizers, we have established the following policies for MBEC Attendees:
- Attendees are required to be vaccinated. The minimum requirement is two doses of one of the FDA approved vaccines. If the second dose was administered before August 31, 2021, an FDA approved booster is also required. We will provide registered attendees with a way to electronically submit your documentation in advance, but will expect to verify the same when you are on site.
- Attendees are required to comply with the applicable policies of the Park MGM Hotel, the City of Las Vegas and the State of Nevada, if their requirements are more stringent.
- During conference activities, masks are highly recommended, and may be required if circumstances change. We will have additional masks and hand sanitizer available on site.
- We are not requiring pre-conference testing at this time. Naturally, if you believe you have symptoms, we strongly encourage you to be tested to determine your medical status.
- We must reserve the right to remove any attendee who demonstrates obvious symptoms, such as persistent cough, fever, etc.
- Out of respect for your fellow attendees – and your families and staff when you return, we trust that everyone will be thoughtful about exposure safety, social distancing and other mitigation practices while attending the conference and in public while in Las Vegas.
- Please read our refund policy. While we cannot guarantee that we will waive our policy, we will make every effort to work with anyone whose attendance is affected by a verified, Covid-related diagnosis.